- IGI gearless units consist of a permanent magnet motor with internal rotor, traction pulley, safety brake and encoder.
- Compliant with the Lift Directive 2014/33 / UE, EN 81-20: 2020, EN 81-50: 2020, Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EC, Electromagnetic compatibility 2014/30 / UE, Harmonization of Member States legislation 2014/33 / UE.
- Suitable for installation with or without engine room.
- High performance permanent magnets, fixed with a method that guarantees correct position maintenance during operation.
- The brakes are certified according to the current legislation of the Lift Directive, with control of excess speed when climbing and against uncontrolled movements of the cabin.
- Class F windings equipped with thermistors to control the operating temperature.
- Pulley range from 160 to 320 mm, in hardened steel with hardness> 50 HRC, in ductile iron EN-GJS-600 UNI 1563 with hardness> 250 HB.
- Encoder for position and speed feedback. Specially positioned inside the brake to avoid any type of damage and make the machine more compact.
- Manual brake release lever available on request.
- IGI machines are extremely quiet and offer high ride comfort.
2 x 600 Nm
6 – 19 kW
from 60 to 320 mm