- The FT1-480 50 and 60 Hz winches are built according to the directives EN 81.20, EN 81.50, Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EC, Electromagnetic Compatibility 2014/30 / EU, Harmonization of Member States’ legislation 2014/33 / EU.
- Our winches have been designed by engineers with thirty years of experience in the field, built entirely in Italy and assembled by specialized personnel.
- The processes are carried out with the latest generation of high precision CNC machines.
- The checks are carried out with three-dimensional machines such as Zaiss and Mitutoyo.
- Final acceptance tests are performed on each machine.
- Our correctly mounted winches ensure optimum comfort and comply with noise levels as per VDI 2566.
- The brakes are independent double action.
- Our winches use synthetic oil.
- The motors, of Italian construction, are in insulation class F, degree of protection IP21, forced ventilation. start / h 180 for AC2 motor, start / h 240 for VVVF high efficiency CDF 60% motors.
- All our machines can be equipped with encoder, safety guards, slow shaft brake, frame and deviation pulley, anti-vibration pads.
- Each winch is equipped with a use and maintenance booklet.
- The materials, the structure, the processing, the assembly, the checks and the tests performed guarantee a high ride comfort and a long life.
580 Kg with pull 1:1
Up to 1,3 m/s
3,5 Ltr synthetic
VVVF and 2 speed at 50 and 60 Hz.